Eko Forum Zenica ( BiH) and Arnika (CZ) organize a public forum about pollution and its adverse effects on environment and human health.
- Local authority premises in Tetovo on 16 November 2015, 17h.
- Local authority premises in Donja Gračanica on 17 November 2015, 17h.
- Samir Lemeš, head of Eko Forum and university professor, will open the forum and moderate the debate
- Đjana Alibegović, independent lawyer and Eko Forum coworker, will provide assistance to the most affected people: local communities living the closest to the factory.
- Harun Drljević, acclaimed doctor and colleague of Eko Forum, will highlight the effects of pollution on human health and give advise for people on how to protect themselves.
- Martin Skalský, head of Arnika Citizens Support Centre, will present the results of analysis of domestically produced food in the vicinity of the steelworks.